For more information please contact us.
1. Information Collection and Internal Use
2. With Whom Your Information is Shared
3. Correcting/Updating Personal Information
4. Permission From User
7. Notification and Changes
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND INTERNAL USE
Registration and Ordering
When signing up for certain selected services (such as free sample tests), attending our trade shows, participating in our customer-sponsored webcasts, and using some of our websites site users and customers must first register. Registrants are required to give their contact information (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number). We also may collect demographic information (such as job contact information). For internal purposes, we use this information to communicate with customers and provide requested services, and, for our website visitors, to provide a more personalized experience on our sites. We use aggregate demographic information about our audience to improve our service, for marketing purposes and/or industry reporting purposes.
For our services that require payment (such as purchasers of services), we also collect credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date), which is used for billing purposes only, and is not otherwise shared.
If we initiate e-mail newsletters to which customers wish to subscribe, we ask for contact information (such as name, e-mail address and, occasionally, demographic information). We use this information in the same manner as we use contact information in the registration and ordering process described above. Recipients of our newsletters can unsubscribe using the instructions listed at the end of the e-mail newsletter.
Surveys and Contests
If in the future from time to time we invite customers to provide information via surveys or contests, participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the customer therefore has a choice whether to disclose requested contact information (such as name and mailing address) and demographic information (such as zip code or job title). In addition to other uses set forth in this policy, contact information collected in connection with surveys and contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes, to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of the site, and may be shared with sponsors of such surveys or contests.
At our site we will in the future offer interactive and community features such as discussion boards, web casts and user profiles. Note that in the event that in the future such interactive and community features are offered all personal information sent or posted by any site customers via such features becomes public information for which we are not responsible.
If customers elect to use our referral service for informing a friend about our sites and services, we may ask them for the friend’s name, job title and e-mail address. E-Z WAY will store and use this information to send the friend an invitation. This information may also be used to provide information about our company and related products and services. The friend may contact us as specified in the tell-a-friend message to request that no further communications be sent.
Communications with us
We have features which permit customers to submit information to us (such as our feedback forms). Letters to E-Z Way and similar submissions may be made public. Requests for service, support or information may be forwarded as needed to best respond to a specific request. We may retain emails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes, and to help us to serve customers better.
Communications from Us:
Service Updates, Special Offers
In order to best, serve our customers, we may send updates that contain important information about our sites and services. For example, we send new pupils a welcoming message, and verify password and username for our password -protected areas. We may also communicate with a user to provide requested services and for account-related issues via e-mail, phone or regular mail. We offer our customers the option to receive information about our company, related products, services and special deals. Customers can choose not to receive these communications, as set forth in our Permission section below.
Automatic Data Collection
Our web sites have features that automatically collect information from customers, to deliver content specific to customers’ interests and to honor their preferences. This information assists us in creating a site that will serve the needs of our customers.
Such companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to these web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course or serving advertisements to these web sites, our third party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
For our internal purposes, we gather date, time, browser type, navigation history and IP address of all visitors to our site. This information does not contain anything that can identify pupils personally. We use this information for our internal security audit log, trend analysis and system administration, and to gather broad demographic information about our customer base for aggregate use.
We may combine demographic information supplied by a subscriber at registration with site usage data to provide general profiles, in aggregate non-personally identifiable form, about our users and their preferences in the content of the site and advertising. We may share this composite information with our advertisers and business affiliates to help them better understand our services.
2) WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
While we have not done so yet, when we have co-branded, customized, privately labeled, were powered by or sponsored or co-sponsored products and services, or when we join with other parties to provide specific services, we may share (provide and receive) personal information with them. We do not share credit card information with such third parties.
These sponsors will use the information according to their own privacy policies, and we urge participants to read those policies and be aware of their privacy practices before registering.
On occasion, we may provide targeted lists of names and offline and online contact information for marketing purposes to third parties, subject to our Permission policies, as described below. We give pupils the option of not having their name or contact information disclosed to third parties, as set forth in the Permission section below.
Other than as set forth above, we do not share personally identifiable information with other persons or companies apart from those acting as our agents in providing our product(s)/service(s), and which agree to use it only for that purpose and to keep the information secure and confidential. Also, our parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, entities into which our company may be merged, or entities to which any of our assets, products, sites or operations may be transferred, will be able to use personal information. We will also disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or commence or continue legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property. Users should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to third parties without permission.
We may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others. This information may include usage and demographic data, but it will not include personal information.
3. CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a pupil’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code), or if a pupil no longer desires our product(s)/service(s), we provide a way to correct or update that pupil’s personal data. The pupil should contact Customer Support for the applicable product or service.
4. PERMISSION FROM PUPIL
Our pupils are given the opportunity to choose whether or not to receive information from E-Z Way. Users also have the opportunity to choose whether to have personal information shared with third parties for marketing purposes. Instructions for how to exercise this choice are contained in e-mails sent by us, on our product websites and in each of our publications. Please note that we will endeavor to implement requests within a reasonable time, although for a time pupils may continue to receive mailings, etc., transmitted based on information released prior to the implementation of the request. Pupils will continue to receive information directly related to their registered services, so they always are kept informed.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our pupils’ personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online (such as credit card number) is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our pupils’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our web sites contain links to other sites. E-Z WAY is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users and customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
7. NOTIFICATION and CHANGES
Contact us at:
E-Z WAY Tutoring
1435 Morris Ave
Union, NJ 07083-3313
EZ at EZWay Tutoring [dot] com
2. General. By accessing or linking to this Web Site, you assume the risk that this Web Site and all of the content it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, articles, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, images, video and audio clips and advertising copy, as well as the trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and/or any other form of intellectual property (collectively, the “Content”) on this Web Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Further, we may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any of the Content at any time, without notice to you and without liability. E-Z Way Tutoring assumes no obligation to update the Content.
3. Forward-Looking Statements. The information contained in (or accessible from) this Web Site may include both historical and forward-looking statements. All statements which are not statements of historical fact are, or may be deemed to be, forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements reflect the Company’s current expectations concerning future results, objectives, plans and goals, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are difficult to predict and which may cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, among others: advertising market conditions; the public acceptance of and ratings for the Company’s feature films, programs, digital services and other content, as well as related advertisements; competition for advertising dollars; technological developments and their effect in the Company’s markets and on consumer behavior; fluctuations in the Company’s results due to the timing, mix and availability of the Company’s programming, films and other content; changes in the Federal communications laws and regulations; the impact of piracy; the impact of increased scale in parties involved in the distribution and aggregation of the Company’s products and program services to consumers and advertisers; the impact of union activity; other domestic and global economic, business, competitive and/or regulatory factors affecting the Company’s businesses generally. The forward-looking statements included in this Web Site are made only as of the date originally issued or indicated on the material, and the Company does not have any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
5. Disclaimers. THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ALL E-MAILS SENT BY E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES (“E-MAILS”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE E-MAILS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
E-Z WAY TUTORING AND THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY FACTS, ADVICE, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS, RECOMMENDATIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE E-MAILS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH FACTS, ADVICE, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS RECOMMENDATIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT NEITHER E-Z WAY TUTORING NOR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES GIVE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE OR ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT.
REFERENCE TO ANY PRODUCT, PROCESS, PUBLICATION OR SERVICE OF ANY THIRD PARTY BY TRADE NAME, DOMAIN NAME, TRADEMARK, SERVICE MARK, LOGO, MANUFACTURER OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ITS ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES.
E-Z WAY TUTORING AND THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY OR OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE E-MAILS. THIS WEB SITE MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO MAINTENANCE OR MALFUNCTION OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT. E-Z WAY TUTORING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT, THE WEB SITE, OR THE E-MAILS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE E-MAILS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE, THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE, AND THE E-MAILS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
6. Limitations of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, THE E-MAILS, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE TECHNICAL OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE E-MAILS, EVEN IF E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE E-MAILS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO ANY COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SECURITY BREACH, VIRUS, BUG, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
IN NO EVENT WILL E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL E-Z WAY TUTORING OR THE E-Z WAY TUTORING AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY REASON OR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN FIFTY DOLLARS ($50). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF SOME TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. E-mails. The contents of an e-mail (including any attachments) that you receive from any system of E-Z Way Tutoring or the E-Z Way Tutoring Affiliates are confidential to the sender and the intended recipient. The information contained in such e-mail may also be subject to legal privilege or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use any part of such email in any form whatsoever. Please delete and destroy all copies of the email in your possession. Please also reply to the sender and notify him or her that you have received such e-mail in error. Any views or opinions expressed in an e-mail that you receive from any system of E-Z Way Tutoring or the E-Z Way Tutoring Affiliates are solely those of the author of such email and do not necessarily represent those of E-Z Way Tutoring or its affiliates unless specifically stated. The content of an e-mail that you receive from any system of E-Z Way Tutoring or the E-Z Way Tutoring Affiliates does not create, amend, modify or form any part of a contract, an entitlement or a binding obligation unless specifically stated. E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to ensure that e-mail messages and attachments do not damage your systems or data. E-mail messages may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be modified, deleted or intercepted without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. You should also be aware that e-mail submissions over the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before e-mailing the web site, E-Z Way Tutoring or the E-Z Way Tutoring Affiliates any information. Neither E-Z Way Tutoring nor any of the E-Z Way Tutoring Affiliates are responsible for any improper, untimely, or incomplete transmission. Please note that E-Z Way Tutoring and the E-Z Way Tutoring Affiliates reserve the right to intercept, monitor, review and retain e-mail messages from external and internal sources as permitted by applicable law.
9. Your Use Of The Web Site. When using the Web Site, you are prohibited from: (i) violating any law; (ii) violating any right of E-Z Way Tutoring or any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights; (iii) uploading or transmitting viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or otherwise interfering with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Web Site; and/or (iv) using or attempting to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted.
11. Registration. In the future certain areas of the Web Site may require registration or may otherwise ask you to provide information to participate in certain features or access certain Content. The decision to provide this information is purely optional; however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain Content or participate in certain features of the Web Site. When you provide information to the Web Site, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information on all registration pages. If you register with the Web Site, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if any, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the password protected portion of the Web Site using your name in whole or in part. E-Z Way Tutoring reserves the right to terminate membership and/or deny access to the Web Site to any person in its sole discretion.
This Web Site also contains links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties over which E-Z Way Tutoring has no control. E-Z Way Tutoring is not responsible for the content or performance of other web sites to which this Web Site may be linked or from which this Web Site may be accessed. E-Z Way Tutoring makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any content or information contained in such web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply any endorsement or recommendation by E-Z Way Tutoring.